So cute, You know I think this is an wonderful stage that the kids go though (except mine likes to raid our dirty laundry basket and do this with worn stuff) but what is really cool is that you've captured it. It's so awesome right now but in five years time you might have forgotten this because of all the zillions of other awesome things. But you caught it!
ha ha, Tilly gets into my knickers draw and runs around the house with them around her neck. I'd take a photo if she would just choose some nice ones to wear.
So cute, You know I think this is an wonderful stage that the kids go though (except mine likes to raid our dirty laundry basket and do this with worn stuff) but what is really cool is that you've captured it. It's so awesome right now but in five years time you might have forgotten this because of all the zillions of other awesome things. But you caught it!
ReplyDeletehahah! So good that you got these photos. At least your little guy does it with dresses! mine ....well buckets - lol! my4boysandme
ReplyDeleteha ha, Tilly gets into my knickers draw and runs around the house with them around her neck. I'd take a photo if she would just choose some nice ones to wear.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great series! Looks like he's having loads of fun!
ReplyDelete