Our lives are made in these small hours. These little wonders, These twists & turns of fate. Time falls away, But these small hours still remain.
there's something so special about a grandfather/grandson bond - gorgeous
Beautiful Mel! Photos with grandparents in them are often the ones that are cherished forever. I know mine are :)And YAY I can comment!
I love seeing my daughter with my parents. Its just so precious! The amount of love that i can see in their eyes for her is amazing.... is that the way they looked at me all those years ago? Or perhaps the way they still look at me? hmmm
Aw, I love generational photos. It's so lovely seeing your little ones with their grandfather! I love the little look on his face in this! So cute!
there's something so special about a grandfather/grandson bond - gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Mel! Photos with grandparents in them are often the ones that are cherished forever. I know mine are :)
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY I can comment!
I love seeing my daughter with my parents. Its just so precious! The amount of love that i can see in their eyes for her is amazing.... is that the way they looked at me all those years ago? Or perhaps the way they still look at me? hmmm
ReplyDeleteAw, I love generational photos. It's so lovely seeing your little ones with their grandfather! I love the little look on his face in this! So cute!
ReplyDelete