Friday, January 6, 2012

6/366: Lashes


How I love these lashes!
From the moment you were born you have had these lashes that go on forever.
They are your father's lashes and your grandfather's lashes.
Lashes that girls dream of and wish for.

If eyes are the window to the soul, then what beautiful curtains you have!


*Edited to add: This was my first attempt at the manual settings on my DSLR. I have not used a manual in over 12 years so I am incredibly proud of the results. That, that the boy was still long enough for me to capture it! :)

7 comments:

  1. amazing lashes! beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also envious of my daughters lashes also inherited from her father.... They have nothing on your little girl's tho! They are unspeakably good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, and thanks for the photo idea, I think once school goes back I will need to take pics like this some days when its just school, home, dinner, bed. I'd better start a list for those types of days I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to think people pay so much for those horrible mink eyelashes - your son has inherited them! ;).

    Also...what gorgeous skin he has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    (I need to use my manual settings more too - so easy to get lazy with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome shot Mel! Great job on capturing it with a toddler :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this photo, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete