Saturday, January 28, 2012

28/366: you've got to be quick!


My little man is busy, that is for sure!
Into everything, running everywhere
(You can't just walk cos there's too much to do!)

So getting him to stand still for a photo each day?
Yeah.... not sure what I was thinking when I agreed to this.....

But, "they" say that from pressure comes diamonds
and I think today's photo is a gem!

J was jumping out from doorways with a "deek-a-booooo!"
This was a very fun game when we were supposed to bo going to bed.

I love how you can see the movement in his limbs and of course
that big cheeky smile.
This is how I often see him: as a blur of blonde hair, smiles and giggles!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture and the story behind it. Thank you for sharing with us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, and wow you must have your hands full, boys just don't sit still for long do they..
    Well done on capturing a photo each day of you little man

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh look at that face!! Seriously cute (and a touch of cheeky). I ahve an active boy too- nothing like the energy of a toddler- I wish I had it!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete