Love all the red in the Stawberries blog! Your boy does have such gorgeous features! And your photo from yesterday is a winner! So hard to get a great photos when you just need them to be still for a few seconds longer! So you did an awesome job.
P.s. If you looked close at my floor they wouldn't seem as clean as they appear ;) lol
Maxima: Strawberries just are the definition of Summer aren't they? I just saw that you are from Villach, Austria! We have been at the train station there a few times but unfortunately not left the platforms....
Beckysparkle: I use picnik.com I have only started using it in the last week but I am relatively happy with it. has a couple of limitations but overall very good.
That is so sweet (mind the pun ;)!
ReplyDeleteLove the storyboard, makes me want to eat strawberries now!
Love all the red in the Stawberries blog! Your boy does have such gorgeous features! And your photo from yesterday is a winner! So hard to get a great photos when you just need them to be still for a few seconds longer! So you did an awesome job.
ReplyDeleteP.s. If you looked close at my floor they wouldn't seem as clean as they appear ;) lol
I cant wait to introduce Miss A to strawberries!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! Oh I´m very looking forward to strawberry time! Is icecold winter outside! :-(
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely pictures, can I ask which program you used to collate them?
ReplyDeletethanks guys! These photos just make me so happy!
ReplyDeleteMaxima: Strawberries just are the definition of Summer aren't they? I just saw that you are from Villach, Austria! We have been at the train station there a few times but unfortunately not left the platforms....
Beckysparkle: I use picnik.com I have only started using it in the last week but I am relatively happy with it. has a couple of limitations but overall very good.