Our lives are made in these small hours. These little wonders, These twists & turns of fate. Time falls away, But these small hours still remain.
Great action shot! That looks like a rad slide (very long and twisty!).
Oh man, I wish we lived close to that slide! Looks so fun (although obviously just another day in the office for J though - so nonchalant)
Awesome slide and I absolutely LOVE the way he is holding his little teddy there right beside him... just gorgeous and tells a lovely story.
Great action shot! That looks like a rad slide (very long and twisty!).
ReplyDeleteOh man, I wish we lived close to that slide! Looks so fun (although obviously just another day in the office for J though - so nonchalant)
ReplyDeleteAwesome slide and I absolutely LOVE the way he is holding his little teddy there right beside him... just gorgeous and tells a lovely story.
ReplyDelete