Unfortunately, I barely saw my little man today.
Work meetings and functions saw I was busy busy busy, and simply not around!
So, Hubster picked up the slack and prepared J Dinner, and did the whole nighttime routine.
The best part, we had a super happy little guy who ate ALL his dinner (unheard of) and is seen here giving Dad a 'High 5' for a job well done! cute!
Thanks Hubby, you are awesome!

Yup - our Daddy has the magic touch too! This is such a sweet photo, he looks so proud of himself!
ReplyDeleteWow he looks so happy maybe you should be "not at home" and leave it to the hubster more often? Or would it lose it's appeal I wonder??
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Great pic!
ReplyDeleteHi Mel, what program do you use to process your pics so they look like polaroids?
ReplyDeleteKate, these have been done in Picnik.
DeleteHowever they are closing down on 19 April - so now i have to find a new photo edit program to use. *sob*
it's still worth taking a look though!
make you pic square under crop. Edit as you see fit, then go to frames and there is a polaroid option. I then add some text too!
Hope that helps and thanks for stopping by! :)