I just got my new iphone and was very excited about the 'facetime' function.
J and I had lots of fun playing photo booth and pulling faces and taking photos!
aahhh... fun with new technology.
Yet when J looks back on these photos he will think this is all so old fashioned!
somewhat ironic, isn't it?

too much cuteness in one post :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous smile! I love those old-school photo booth style pictures! There is just something about them that always says FUN!
ReplyDeletehaha that looks like so much fun and that is evident in the smiles, Very cute pics.
ReplyDeleteHow crazy is new technology replicating old technology! But good to see the mama in some pictures! We are all about taking photos of our little ones, but its nice to have some photos of us interacting with our little ones too!
ReplyDeleteStunning pics of the two of you x
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteLove love love these, Mel, they are so beautiful. I think in years to come these will be a treasured memory for both of you... and you've inspired me to get *in* a photo or two this week. What good is a family album with mama always hidden behind the lens?
ReplyDelete