Today is Easter Sunday.
In years gone by, Easter has always been a time of tradition in my family. Of rituals and comfortable predictability. Growing up, I would always know what to expect and always look forward to these times together as a family. However, over the past few years, the traditions have fallen away. I am not sure how or why, but I guess things change.
This is the 1st year that J has been big enough to really start to participate in Easter and get excited... and he did! So, we have used it as an opportunity to start some new traditions for our own little family
The Easter Bunny has been!
Lots of treats and pancakes for breakfast!
Then off to a picnic and Easter egg hunt in the park with the family
Then off to a picnic and Easter egg hunt in the park with the family
Things are what you make of them. And by starting some new traditions, I have realised that change might not be such a bad thing after all.
Happy Easter from my family, to yours.
xxx
xxx



Easter Egg hunts! Such fun! And I love the pancakes! Cute and tasty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Clea!
Deletethey were quite tasty... :)
Love these collages - what program do you use to make them!?
ReplyDeleteThanks Georgia.
DeleteI have been using Picnik, but they are closing! :(
Funnily, I thought you were my sister Georgia posting and we had family Easter lunch today and I started talking about the programs I was using.... she had no idea what I was talking about! Oops - wrong Georgia! :D
Happy Easter! Looks like it was a fun day for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteIt was Megs, & much needed! :)
DeleteLove the bunny pancakes! He look so sweet and excited by all the eggs!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I want bunny pancakes, stat!
ReplyDelete(ps: your pics are all rad)